OUR GRINDING AND PACKAGING PLANT
ADO Barite Morocco’s activities, which started with raw barite trade in 2012 in the Jorf Lasfar industrial zone, south of El Jadida, the coastal city of Morocco, has been continued in the production plant completed in 2014 with a total indoor and outdoor area of 19,930 m2 and 100,000 available production capacity.
Barite production in different densities and grain sizes in line with customer requirements are packaged as 1,000-1,200-1,500 kg big bags and 25-40-50 kg kraft bags.
Big Bags are shipped from Jorf Lasfar and its port, and containers are shipped from Casablanca port.
Our facility is 4.5 km to the Jorf Lasfar Port and 100 km to the Casablanca Port.
Ado Morocco Barite Laboratory is equipped with all equipment and instruments required to analyze every stage of the complete inspection of raw materials and general and specific checks and tests during each major processing steps to maintain consistent product quality.
BARAKA MINING COMPANY ACTIVITIES
FOUM ZGUID 1
• Location: Foum Zguid, 150 km (Southwest of Ouarzazate City)
• Products: White Chemical Barite, Drilling Barite
• Annual Production Capacity: 14,000 metric tons
• Areas of Usage: Glass, Automotive, Construction, Consumer Goods, Industrial Equipment, Raw Materials for Paint, Plastic Raw Material and Chemical Products
• Location: 260 km west of Ouarzazate City
• Products: Chemical Barite
• Annual Capacity: 6000 metric tons
• Areas of Usage: Glass, Automotive
BARAKA MINING COMPANY PROJECTS
ARGANA 1 and ARGANA 2 Exploration Projects (White and Non-Standard Colors)
ARGANA 1 and ARGANA 2 Exploration Projects are located in the north-east of Agadır city in ARGANA Region.
FOUM ZGUID 1 ve FOUM ZGUID 2 PROJECTS
FOUM ZGUID 1 and FOUM ZGUID 2 Projects are located in Foum Zeguid Region, 140 km north-west of the city of Ouarzazate.